Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rubio: Life begins at conception
(08-10-2015, 04:12 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I would like to try no abortions unless health of mother.   But make the morning after pill very easy to get and very low cost.    

I would like to see how that worked out.   It covers anyone  who might have had a birth control accident the night before.   Covers rapes.  

I believe that would be a reasonable compromise.

I was thinking about this thread yesterday while I getting a birthday card for my son (I know that sounds ****** up, but true story...lol)  Anywho, I picked up some eye drops as well, and while I was over there something caught my eye (no pun intended).  It was an aisle that said "family planning", which struck me as odd, because it was an aisle full of contraceptives, and thought shouldn't it be called "family prevention"? 

Never mind all that though, I just thought it was funny.  However I did notice though that you could purchase "plan B" for $49.99 right their on the shelf.  Now I don't know if people are aware of this or not, but I do agree with you that this is a better option than abortion.  That being said, I still am pro-choice, but I think we can all agree the earlier in the pregnancy the better.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rubio: Life begins at conception - RICHMONDBENGAL_07 - 08-10-2015, 01:09 PM