Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alt-right rallies in Charlottesville, VA
(08-25-2017, 12:22 PM)PhilHos Wrote: There's definitely much to criticize the man about, but the constant harping on all of them and the ones that people make up about him only serve to dull the criticism to the point where it doesn't mean anything. Maybe that's part of his plan; maybe he's just fortunate, but I think critics need to narrow the focus of their criticism to those issues and things that have meaning - i.e. criticize his policies, but leave what he says on twitter alone.

That's a shame...but he deserves it.  

He's POTUS...he should be acting like it.

Unfortunately he acts just like we all knew he would:  Exactly like he did before he was elected.  As a child.

Also, he has no policies.  At least none that he has explained.  He thinks he's still running Trump Industries and he can just say "Get rid of the filibuster" and then complain on twitter that no one did what he wanted, call them names and then go golfing.

Or he can say he has a great health care plan, offer no specifics, have a beer when "a" version passes the house and do nothing to help it get passed in the senate other than...complain on twitter that no one did what he wanted, call them names and then go golfing.

In the meantime he's running for office in 2020 already.  IMHO it's so he can go these "rallies", be himself and half all the adoration he never got from his daddy.

I just don't know what is sadder: Him for doing it or the people who still believe him and give it to him.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alt-right rallies in Charlottesville, VA - GMDino - 08-25-2017, 12:37 PM
Just a reminder - StLucieBengal - 08-14-2017, 07:08 PM
RE: Just a reminder - Nately120 - 08-14-2017, 09:26 PM
RE: Just a reminder - BmorePat87 - 08-14-2017, 09:28 PM
RE: Just a reminder - Benton - 08-15-2017, 02:24 PM
Weimar America - THE Bigzoman - 08-19-2017, 08:40 PM