Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alt-right rallies in Charlottesville, VA
(08-25-2017, 03:25 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Yes, when I said to narrow the focus of your criticism that means your choices are to either ignore him or excuse him. Rolleyes

No this is what was said:

(08-25-2017, 02:34 PM)PhilHos Wrote: You don't need to explain anything to Trump. That's not your job. 
Trump doesn't need to have a health care plan, CONGRESS does.
Who cares who his foregin policy advisory is as long as he doesn't start an international incident?

Every politician lies. Worry only about the lies that matter.
On anything. When he puts forth legislation and you think its bad, criticize him then.

If he enacts a ban, then criticize him. But, if he tweets about it, so what?

Again, why, though? Every politician lies. Focus on the IMPORTANT issues.

Excuses to not criticize at all. On every point of policy.

(08-25-2017, 03:25 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Sure, but him looking into the eclipse directly or him tweeting or NOT tweeting on a particular topic do not need to be talked about.

I never shared that.  Cool

(08-25-2017, 03:25 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Will do, but you'll come up with SOME excuse like you usually do.

So I haven't lied yet...but it's assumed that I will lie to cover it up if I do?  is that based on anything in particular?

(08-25-2017, 03:25 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Sometimes I will, sometimes I won't. Just don't be surprised if the non-stop criticism from you and your fellow Trump haters just leads to him being re-elected. ThumbsUp

I find it funny that Trump supporters keep saying that by being honest about the shortcomings and failures of Trump we are encouraging his supporters to vote for him.

If that is all that they got..."Everyone hates him!  He must be doing something good!"...that is as sad as only voting for Obama because he is black.

Some people only see what they want to see and I can't change that.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alt-right rallies in Charlottesville, VA - GMDino - 08-25-2017, 03:35 PM
Just a reminder - StLucieBengal - 08-14-2017, 07:08 PM
RE: Just a reminder - Nately120 - 08-14-2017, 09:26 PM
RE: Just a reminder - BmorePat87 - 08-14-2017, 09:28 PM
RE: Just a reminder - Benton - 08-15-2017, 02:24 PM
Weimar America - THE Bigzoman - 08-19-2017, 08:40 PM