Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alt-right rallies in Charlottesville, VA
(08-25-2017, 04:27 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: This is absolutely hilarious coming from you, who sees everyone who disagrees with you as a racist/Nazi/Trump supporter.

I'm certain there is some proof of this otherwise it would just be a baseless lie.  I'll gladly look at it when it is surely provided.  Mellow  

(08-25-2017, 04:27 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Try again. Plus, you're also ignoring every other post before that where I specifically suggested you narrow the focus of your criticism.

Each and every policy point I mentioned I was told to ignore. But to comment on "important" things. What is important? Give me an example other than what I wrote about please.

(08-25-2017, 04:27 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I have no idea if you've lied yet when it comes to Trump. I don't keep track of everything everyone posts. That's why I usually stick to the current discussion and not bring in things that were said in other posts (though I'm not infallible and I'm sure I have, but I don't make a haibt out of it).
You have made stuff up, though. Heck, just a post ago you said I was telling you to either ignore or excuse Trump when that's not all I was saying to do.

Again, if there is a policy point that is worth of discussion please let me know. All the ones I mentioned I have been told to let go and not talk about so far.

(08-25-2017, 04:27 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Except that's not what's happening. Many people are clearly hating on Trump and it's evident that nothing Trump does will ever elicit anything buy criticism from them. Non-stop criticism of Trump will eventually lead to even independents and moderate conservatives not caring about the criticism or think that it's out of control which will lead to them overlooking said criticism.

I'll repeat myself at the risk of being rude: If that's all they got that's sad. If a true moderate conservative looks at how the Trump administration is doing with all its warts and flaws and says "Well it's been awful but I'm so tired of people talking about how awful it is that I'm going to vote him in a second term just out of spite" then we are doomed. Smirk

(08-25-2017, 04:27 PM)PhilHos Wrote: There's never been a more perfect example of irony than this right here.  Smirk

I've been victim of it, sure. I'm human. I've shared things that ended up being false. I've been the "W" word and admitted it. (Its a dirty word admit you are wrong for some reason.)

To say that because of that everything or anything else is wrong is folly. Every person should do their own soul searching about how they interpret things around here. Again Trump is in the news every day. Usually for something different. Usually because of some faux pas or new twitter rage. And because of that there is a lot of discussion about him. I will normally point out his latest foolishness. Others will rush to defend or to tell his critics to shut up because they are tired of hearing about it.

To each their own.

Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alt-right rallies in Charlottesville, VA - GMDino - 08-25-2017, 04:43 PM
Just a reminder - StLucieBengal - 08-14-2017, 07:08 PM
RE: Just a reminder - Nately120 - 08-14-2017, 09:26 PM
RE: Just a reminder - BmorePat87 - 08-14-2017, 09:28 PM
RE: Just a reminder - Benton - 08-15-2017, 02:24 PM
Weimar America - THE Bigzoman - 08-19-2017, 08:40 PM