Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alt-right rallies in Charlottesville, VA
(08-25-2017, 04:43 PM)GMDino Wrote: Each and every policy point I mentioned I was told to ignore.  But to comment on "important" things.  What is important?  Give me an example other than what I wrote about please.

Again, if there is a policy point that is worth of discussion please let me know.  All the ones I mentioned I have been told to let go and not talk about so far.

You mentioned the Mexican wall, health care and who he talks to about foreign policy. The third is NOT policy and the 2nd is CONGRESSIONAL policy (this may come as a shock to you, but Obamacare was not written by Obama); this leaves only the wall as a policy point you could criticize Trump about, if you want.

(08-25-2017, 04:43 PM)GMDino Wrote: I'll repeat myself at the risk of being rude:  If that's all they got that's sad.  If a true moderate conservative looks at how the Trump administration is doing with all its warts and flaws and says "Well it's been awful but I'm so tired of people talking about how awful it is that I'm going to vote him in a second term just out of spite" then we are doomed.  Smirk 

It may be sad, but considering it's arguably one of the main reasons he got elected in the first place ...

(08-25-2017, 04:43 PM)GMDino Wrote: Again Trump is in the news every day.  Usually for something different.  Usually because of some faux pas or new twitter rage.  And because of that there is a lot of discussion about him.  I will normally point out his latest foolishness.  Others will rush to defend or to tell his critics to shut up because they are tired of hearing about it.

To each their own.

Rock On

Whatever, dude. You want to be overly critical and risk getting Trump re-elected, by all means, continue on. ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alt-right rallies in Charlottesville, VA - PhilHos - 08-25-2017, 05:47 PM
Just a reminder - StLucieBengal - 08-14-2017, 07:08 PM
RE: Just a reminder - Nately120 - 08-14-2017, 09:26 PM
RE: Just a reminder - BmorePat87 - 08-14-2017, 09:28 PM
RE: Just a reminder - Benton - 08-15-2017, 02:24 PM
Weimar America - THE Bigzoman - 08-19-2017, 08:40 PM