Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals kicker battle update: Practice Yesterday- "Elliot still struggling..."
(08-27-2017, 09:07 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I disagree with that.  We have a great special teams coach in Simmons who can help Elliott turn into a great NFL kicker.  I don't believe you come out of college knowing everything you need to know. If he doesn't, someone else will.  Also, a great preseason isn't gonna show up in his stats, which say he's in the low 80s and hasn't played a full season since 2014.  If he's so great, why has he played for 6 teams?  You'd think Houston would have kept him. We're gonna go with the average guy who did well in preseason and he will let us down again when it matters.  I just wish the Bengals would choose differently but they always choose that path.

You're right Darrin Simmons is an excellent coach so it's not a stretch he could have helped Bullock as much as Elliot.

Elliot and Bullock have battled it out this off season and even though I was rooting for Elliot Bullock has been the obvious winner. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals kicker battle update: Practice Yesterday- "Elliot still struggling...... - Synric - 08-27-2017, 09:17 PM