Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals kicker battle update: Practice Yesterday- "Elliot still struggling..."
(08-27-2017, 10:38 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: That's fair.  I just see it as the Bengals making the wrong choice again.  And you know that if I'm wrong I'll eat crow.  I have no problem doing that.  

I could see that too, but if that happens you can't hang your head.  People can't see the future; even those who have the job of projecting and predicting player talent (and we are worse at that than others).  We could let Elliot work out his kinks and sink our season and see him go to the Steelers or Patriots or something.

The "what if" game always wins.  As I said, I like the Bears and Bengals and have since I was a kid.  If they go with Aguyo and Elliot I'd be more interested than going with Barth and Bullock.  However, I'm glad my own job isn't linked to their performance.  If I lost my job if they stunk I'd probably go with the boring vets.

Er, then again Mike and Marvin aren't losing their jobs regardless.  Hey, let's go with Elliot!  Shut my mouth!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals kicker battle update: Practice Yesterday- "Elliot still struggling...... - Nately120 - 08-27-2017, 10:49 PM