Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals kicker battle update: Practice Yesterday- "Elliot still struggling..."
(08-27-2017, 11:33 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Couple points why Elliot could make it.. and to be honest your comment is pretty hallow Bullock has something on paper.. he has been cut i believe by 2 teams already, missed a field goal to win the game late last year.. does not have a great kicking avg. on paper.. Elliot is young with more upside in long run most likely and he missed one kick so far in preseason and been solid on kickoffs... 

I am leaning to Bullock but Elliot has not rolled over.. if he had, they would have already made a decision... 

How about praising the Bengals for having competition.. it might have made both players better....

It was a joke. lol I don't give a shit who wins the kicking job. It's a risk either way. A rookie who may have upside thats only missed one kick with. no real games experience or a guy with a track record of getting cut but is making all his kicks. If you look at my previous post you would see that I did say at least we had fair competition, since people always say Mikes too loyal and starts vets over players who out perform. That we should practice what we preach and say Bullock seems to be the winner in a fair competition.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals kicker battle update: Practice Yesterday- "Elliot still struggling...... - TKUHL - 08-27-2017, 11:55 PM