Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Venice mayor: anyone who screams Allahu Akbar will be shot
(08-28-2017, 11:44 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Really, you think so?  Why is that?

I mean, we get the entire "all White people are racist", and "if you voted for Trump, you are obviously a Nazi", and "if you don't support gay marriage, you hate all gays", and the "if you love America, you must be an illiterate redneck", etc...   You see a trend there?  For being of the mindset of "inclusiveness", you sure do want to alienate a bunch of the population.

But anyway, shouting Allahu Akbar has become synonymous with "terrorism is about to occur".  Why don't you hold the rest of the members of that population responsible, the same way that you hold White people responsible for all the things that you do?

One of my best friends in a diehard Trump supporter.  I can't even BEGIN to talk politics with him.

And the one thing he does that ticks me off more than anything is that damn victim card about "oh! I can't say anything because I'm a racist because I voted for Trump!!!"

That is such a cop out and below what I expect from smart people.

Not everyone who voted for Trump is racists...but people are racist voted for Trump.  There's a difference.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Venice mayor: anyone who screams Allahu Akbar will be shot - GMDino - 08-29-2017, 09:09 AM