Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Venice mayor: anyone who screams Allahu Akbar will be shot
(08-29-2017, 11:33 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: "Nazi's" are irrelevant because their numbers are so small.   Who cares what a handful of idiots say.  

Extreme Muslims are a massive group.   Not to mention their ranks are growing given the romance the media has with Islam.  

No one is defending "Nazi's".... they are just irrelevant.

I didn't say defend Nazis, I said defend Nazi's rights - a defense which was rightfully done, I've come to terms with that. That they should not be forbidden to shout Jews will not replace us and these things.

Because of principle, that is. Principle. A principle that should be upheld under all circumstances, even when people use it to shout heineous things.

A principle that is suddenly quickly thrown overboard when the target is muslims. And that is ridiculous. Most muslims aren't extreme muslims just like most Trump supporters aren't Nazis. You complain and complain how you get unfairly thrown into the Nazi pot, yet you're the biggest pot thrower of them all when it comes to muslims. Principle of free speech? For Nazis, sure. For muslims? Never!

That is highly hypocritical.

Unless you do come forward and just plain state that you think the constitution shouldn't include protecting muslim's rights, that the founding fathers didn't have those people in mind. Because at this point, that's the only way to justify your stance while not betraying the words of the constitution you hold so dear when it protects Nazi's free speech rights.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Venice mayor: anyone who screams Allahu Akbar will be shot - hollodero - 08-29-2017, 11:43 AM