Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rubio: Life begins at conception
(08-10-2015, 10:38 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: I'll go hang out next to the local planned parenthood for a month or so, and ask all of the women going in why they're choosing to kill their baby.

I'll report back with my findings.  

They've already done that. Bfine has the link somewhere, brought it out when we were discussing the history of eugenics and PP. 3/4 of women cited unable to afford and/or interference with work, school, or other responsibilities.

It's all economics. Like I've said before, not just making education and birth control more available, but better social services for pregnant women/families. Paid maternity leave, availability of day care, etc. These are things the rest of the developed world has but we fall behind in. These are things that would make abortion numbers drop because those economic situations could help be alleviated.

(08-11-2015, 01:55 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: If your that worried pop a Morning after pill.

But if they believe they have no reason to be concerned then they won't use that pill. Most women don't even know they are pregnant until it is too late for that pill. Mostly because if they are pregnant it is too late for that pill. Once the fertilized egg implants in the uterine lining it is too late, and if a woman had no reason to be worried because she was on the pill, or there was a condom (that even a tiny hole can make irrelevant) then she won't know to get one until the time has passed.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rubio: Life begins at conception - Belsnickel - 08-11-2015, 07:48 AM