Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What could Mike, Marv and Dalton do to sway your opinion of them?
(08-11-2015, 11:58 AM)djs7685 Wrote: That's just not true at all. Try living anywhere near western PA for a month or two during football season.

It used to be "Haha, your team can't win 4 games...Bungles"

Now it's just "Haha, your team will never win a playoff game, why even care if you get there?....Bungles"

Sure, it's better to make the playoffs than not at all, and there are a lot less people calling us the Bungles than there used to be, but there's still a decent amount of negativity around the league regarding this team. We're going to have to deal with that until they get over the playoff hump. I truly believe that even if they win just 1 playoff game that a lot of fans and the media will lay off the Bengals quite a bit.

I could care less what the people in Steelers Country think. ...I assume it's not Browns fans laughing because the Browns are a joke wrapped inside of a riddle, always changing coaches, quarterbacks, front office, never getting anywhere.

Only 4 teams have made the play-offs the last 4 seasons. Bengals, Broncos, Patriots, Packers. ....OK, Dalton hasn't won a play-off game yet, Anderson or Boomer never won a play-off game in their first 4 seasons either. That we are doing something only Broncos, Patriots and Packers are doing tells me this team is on the right track, going in the right direction.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What could Mike, Marv and Dalton do to sway your opinion of them? - kevin - 08-11-2015, 12:01 PM