Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone starting to feel a little worried?
(09-01-2017, 04:05 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Yeah, I've heard that it was due to the lockout. Ive heard Marv came back because he wanted (and got) more control. I've heard it was because nobody else wanted Marvin, including the college ranks... Really, who knows? For whatever reason, he was brought back. Whether he has more control or not, the team still consistently falls on their face in playoffs games, Primetime games and Steeler games. 

Not a whole lot has changed. But one thing has: consistent playoff appearances. While that's great and all, not being able to get past the wild card round has become embarrassing. But to the Brown family, I'm sure the "consistent winning" is more than enough for them. If we miss out on a playoff spot again this season, they'll see it as two blips on the radar and look at it as "6 playoff appearances in 8 years". Basically, I don't think they have the testicular fortitude to take a chance with someone else

But with more control the team was consistent playoff appearances.. While that haven't broken thru yet... You don't have a chance if you don't make the dance.

Fact marvin hasn't been extended even the 1 year shows its put up or shut up time
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone starting to feel a little worried? - XenoMorph - 09-01-2017, 04:42 PM