Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hobson - John Ross out "a couple weeks"
(09-01-2017, 05:13 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: Absolutely false. He lead Division I in red zone TDs last year. He's a complete WR who also happens to have blazing speed. So much was made of his 40 time that I think people didn't take the time to actually scout this guy or learn anything about him. After the red zone woes of last year, there wasn't a better player in the draft to help that defficiency than Ross.

This guy is so much more than just a vertical threat. The comparisons to the severely overrated Chris Henry are laughable. If used for what he is, Ross has huge upside. If the plan is just to have him run go routes and be a decoy, he's a wasted pick.

I think so too. If anything the forty time took away the truth of his value. That is all some know about him.

Ah, he is just a fast guy.

No, the guy is a complete WR that runs nearly every route and can line up at any position.

You are right about Henry being overrated by some on here. He was great at the go route because he was fast and tall
but he was not a complete receiver by any means. They have the same number and they scored a lot of TD's per catch,
but that is about where the similarities end and Ross begins to run away.

Plus Ross is a class act and i want him to succeed. Good man.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hobson - John Ross out "a couple weeks" - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-01-2017, 05:51 PM