Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hobson - John Ross out "a couple weeks"
(09-01-2017, 07:14 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: My post did not say he was a speed only guy. My post was about ignoring his flaws (injuries, size) due to his 40. Take that record speed out and put in just really good speed and he would not have been drafted in the same range as elite WRs like AJ and Julio are drafted. Not because he can't catch or run routes, but because he hasn't been able to stay healthy, probably because of his slight build.

I won't lie and say that didn't raise my eyebrows when he ran that forty. Of course it did and made me take a long hard
look at the guy and as impressed as i was by his forty it paled in comparison to what i saw John Ross do on the field.

He does not have a slight build either. Don't get where the hell this comes from, if Ross has a slight build AJ Green has a
much slighter build.

Ross is built.

(09-01-2017, 07:20 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: And he injured himself running the 40 and skipped the rest of the combine.

I think the best playmaker in the draft title would go to McCaffrey.

Pulled a hammy, happens all the time.

What is more impressive is he ran that forty and it happened while he was running it and still it was that fast.

McCaffrey is a playmaker i agree. But so is Mixon and Ross. I would rather have these two than just McCaffrey.

(09-01-2017, 07:32 PM)TKUHL Wrote: The people who like the pick are saying haters are ignoring his skills. But those against are saying the people who like the pick because of the speed he brings are ignoring his past injuries. This argument will literally go on till he proves to be a pro bowler or a complete bust. As of now it seems those against are winning the argument.

True enough, until he gets on the field and proves it we are arguing over his college tape and a few Preseason Jet sweeps
and one good catch. To act like he has been invisible to me and acting like all first rounders blow your mind in Preseason is
down right crazy though. I was concerned with the shoulder before this injury, not the knees.

But maybe i was wrong. He sprained a knee and said it was fine, hope he is telling the truth cause i can't trust Hobspin.

I think most all of us agree on this one.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hobson - John Ross out "a couple weeks" - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-01-2017, 08:17 PM