Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hobson - John Ross out "a couple weeks"
(09-01-2017, 08:25 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Ross = 5'11" 188lbs
Green = 6'3" 210

If Ross was 5 inches taller and 22lbs heavier, I wouldn't call him slight. Also, it's not just about height/weight when referring to slight builds, it's also joint size, hip width, where you carry muscle.

I should probably add I like Ross and I'm happy he's a Bengal. I'm just concerned he's going to be injury prone and we wasted a top 10 pick (those don't come around too often anymore)

Green is actually 6'4" Yo.

Also you have to carry weight the way you are built and Ross carries it better than anyone.

Slight is saying he is skinny and weak. He is not that at all.

I just find it very early to be concerned we "wasted" a top 10 pick.

For all we know this guy could become a Superstar and those don't come around too often anymore.

(09-01-2017, 08:31 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Sadly, every time he opens it up, he seems to come out of it a bit gimpy. Nothing serious before the sprain, but he def doesn't look comfortable. I'm not hoping or looking for injuries cause i'd love for him to be healthy and on the field...but i just don't know and it didn't look promising to me whenever i saw him. 

Pretty obvious he just wasn't 100%.

I hope before he comes back they make sure this time, be sad to waste his skills and the pick as Yo here says.

Love John Ross man, he is everything you want in a player on your team. Class and skills galore.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hobson - John Ross out "a couple weeks" - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-01-2017, 08:41 PM