Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The consequences of jail over treatment
(09-02-2017, 09:24 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: The bold is just another complete fabrication.

https://www.hrw.org/report/2010/01/07/where-darkness-knows-no-limits/incarceration-ill-treatment-and-forced-labor-drug

Literally, no one does the stupid shit you're suggesting except the Chinese. In violation of human rights I might add. So you're not a Libertarian, you're officially a Communist.

Seriously is something wrong with your ability to read? Where did I advocate for any of this from your link.

Stop wasting everyone's time with your nonsensical posts trying to pigeon hole me into some crazy stuff.

I said hard labor. Not a concentration camp.

Quote:In detention, they receive little or no medical care, no support for quitting drugs, and no skills training for re-entering society upon release. In the name of treatment, many suspected drug users are confined under horrific conditions, subject to cruel, inhuman and degrading treatment, and forced to engage in unpaid labor.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The consequences of jail over treatment - StLucieBengal - 09-03-2017, 12:36 AM