Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hobson - John Ross out "a couple weeks"
(09-06-2017, 02:38 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Well judging by Ross not being the 1st WR picked...atleast some GM's would disagree.

It's only proven that 2 disagreed. I don't feel like digging for it (and it never changed any minds anyway), but I've posted a poll that showed most NFL scouts felt Ross was the most talented/complete WR in the draft. People ignored it and continued with their narratives.

Just like how dozens of posters have pointed out a laundry list of successful WRs with the same size or smaller than Ross. That gets ignored. People point out that Ross wasn't just about speed. That he ran a complete route tree and has excellent hands. That gets ignored.

I don't agree (yet) with the level of worry concerning Ross' current injury, but I get it. I don't get people pretending he wasn't a great prospect. 

(09-07-2017, 11:43 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: They can whine and cry like bitches all day long, but as long as he hits legally, not a darn thing they can or the league can do.

The league has already proven they can and will do something when Burfict hits legally. The precedent is there and it can and will happen again. Probably this season.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hobson - John Ross out "a couple weeks" - Shake n Blake - 09-07-2017, 12:56 PM