Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Continues to Lead After Debate
(08-09-2015, 11:58 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: Trumps takes on gun control and healthcare are enough for me to say "no thanks".  

He says he's in favor of a ban on "some assault weapons" (whatever that means) and longer waiting periods.  He also says that he dislikes "gun free zones", yet all of his hotels operate as gun free zones.

On healthcare he has said in the past that he supports a single payer system, and stated that he believes that those in Canada and Scotland work well.  He of course dodged the questions on this during the debate, and offered up no specifics at all.

I don't think he dodged the question during the debate.  I think he actually said he supports the single payer system.  
Good points about gun control.   I'm not planning to vote for Trump, but if the liberal establishment Republicans push Jeb Bush in the way they want to, and Trump runs for a third party, I just might vote for him in protest.  Between Bush, Clinton or Biden, and Trump, they're all liberals, so what does it matter?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Continues to Lead After Debate - BonnieBengal - 08-11-2015, 08:30 PM