Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Continues to Lead After Debate
(08-11-2015, 08:30 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I don't think he dodged the question during the debate.  I think he actually said he supports the single payer system.  
Good points about gun control.   I'm not planning to vote for Trump, but if the liberal establishment Republicans push Jeb Bush in the way they want to, and Trump runs for a third party, I just might vote for him in protest.  Between Bush, Clinton or Biden, and Trump, they're all liberals, so what does it matter?

I personally don't believe Trump will last that long.  He can't even get asked a couple of questions without whining like a petulant child. 

I don't think Bush is going to get the nod, no matter how much the establishment of the GOP and the MSM want it to happen. 

I haven't seen anything from Trump to make him worthy of support, much less my vote.  If the only 3 choices turn out to be Bush, Clinton, or Trump...I'd consider a better protest vote to be not to vote at all.   Cool

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Continues to Lead After Debate - jakefromstatefarm - 08-11-2015, 09:30 PM