Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Trump bans transgender people from serving in U.S. military 'in any capacity'
(09-13-2017, 10:04 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Look if they wanna serve then whatever.  My point is that you can't claim they are some delicate mental flower on one hand which can't handle basic ways of addressing normal  people.  

But hey if you say they can serve and everyone want them to serve then we can by all means treat them as we do anyone else.  

As for your comment on how I address those people here and the consequences I have been subjected too.....   I guess it was in haste since we are now to accept them and treat them as we do anyone else.    And in almost everyone else's world that includes not tip toeing around pronouns or labels.

I think the point be deliberately overlooked missed is that ANYONE who is a "delicate mental flower" is generally weeded out long before they serve.

So *if* transgenders are more likely to commit suicide (or have those tendencies) less would serve anyway.  However the ones that DO make it through are NOT "delicate mental flowers."

Basically all they want is to be treated like "everyone else" without people feeling the need to create new names for them because of a bias or phobia.

And based on the posts on this board and in general on social media the only ones who are in agreement that that no transgenders should serve in the military are those who either a) never served or b) already hated/feared anyone different from them that they can't understand.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump bans transgender people from serving in U.S. military 'in any capacity' - GMDino - 09-13-2017, 10:12 PM