Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Trump bans transgender people from serving in U.S. military 'in any capacity'
(09-13-2017, 10:12 PM)GMDino Wrote: I think the point be deliberately overlooked missed is that ANYONE who is a "delicate mental flower" is generally weeded out long before they serve.

So *if* transgenders are more likely to commit suicide (or have those tendencies) less would serve anyway.  However the ones that DO make it through are NOT "delicate mental flowers."

Basically all they want is to be treated like "everyone else" without people feeling the need to create new names for them because of a bias or phobia.

And based on the posts on this board and in general on social media the only ones who are in agreement that that no transgenders should serve in the military are those who either a) never served or b) already hated/feared anyone different from them that they can't understand.

Ok. Then you agree there is no reason to be concerned how we address them in conversation.

Glad to see we are on the same page.

I personally do not care. I just want to end the hysteria that we have to treat these people with kid gloves because if we don't they will just shut down over their delusions. Since everyone seems on with them serving then we can all agree they can be treated like we treat everyone else.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump bans transgender people from serving in U.S. military 'in any capacity' - StLucieBengal - 09-13-2017, 10:34 PM