Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Trump bans transgender people from serving in U.S. military 'in any capacity'
(09-13-2017, 10:04 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Look if they wanna serve then whatever.

Exactly.  Whatever.

But, instead Trump has to invent some drama because he can't stay off Twitter like some teenage girl.

Quote:My point is that you can't claim they are some delicate mental flower on one hand which can't handle basic ways of addressing normal  people.  

Well, it's a good thing I never made that stupid claim.  The issue with you addressing this group of people has nothing to do with you addressing people normally.  It is you going out of your way to address them in a derogatory manner which resulted in the language filter being modified to accomodate your behavior.

Quote:But hey if you say they can serve and everyone want them to serve then we can by all means treat them as we do anyone else.  

That's the whole point.  For once you sound like an actual Libertarian and not a conservative masquerading as one because all the cool kids are doing it.

Quote:As for your comment on how I address those people here and the consequences I have been subjected too.....   I guess it was in haste since we are now to accept them and treat them as we do anyone else.    And in almost everyone else's world that includes not tip toeing around pronouns or labels.

I don't want to get into this because you and I both know it wasn't a case of tip toeing around pronouns.  There is no point rehashing your revisionist history.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump bans transgender people from serving in U.S. military 'in any capacity' - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 09-14-2017, 01:30 AM