Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Trump bans transgender people from serving in U.S. military 'in any capacity'
(09-13-2017, 10:34 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Ok. Then you agree there is no reason to be concerned how we address them in conversation.  

Glad to see we are on the same page.    

I personally do not care.

So why bloviate about studies which don't exist for 14 pages?

Quote:I just want to end the hysteria that we have to treat these people with kid gloves because if we don't they will just shut down over their delusions.

That is a strawman argument based upon disciplinary action directed at you for deliberately being disrespectful.  It wasn't about their behavior.  It was about your behavior.  Again, I don't want to address your suspension, but these two issues are linked.  Stop making the false claim there is a hysteria to treat transgender individuals with kid gloves who can't handle pronouns and I'll stop mentioning why your use of pronouns got you suspended.  Deal?

Quote:Since everyone seems on with them serving then we can all agree they can be treated like we treat everyone else.

Wow.  Was that so hard?  We'll just treat them . . . the same.  Holy shit.  What a novel idea.  I guess Trump won't need to ban them from the military after all.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump bans transgender people from serving in U.S. military 'in any capacity' - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 09-14-2017, 01:42 AM