Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Schumer: Trump and GOP agree to protect DACA w/o funding the Wall
(09-14-2017, 04:51 PM)Belsnickel Wrote:
In all seriousness, while I am in favor of a legislative action similar to DACA it bothers me that Trump is doing these things. I want someone with principles, even if I don't agree with them. My comments from the get go have been that Trump has none and, to me, that makes him a dangerous person to have in the WH.

How dangerous was it when Obama didn't end our combat operations in Afghanistan or Iraq, and didn't close Guantanamo Bay?

It's almost like politicians are known for promising things in their campaigns and then either failing to deliver, or flip flopping on the issue. Shocking.

But since it's Trump this time, it's dangerous. Rolleyes

(09-14-2017, 04:55 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I'm not following the  part where it bothers you he is doing these things.  He'll just be signing a law you will most likely agree with.

Because it's Trump doing it, thus it must be evil, even if it is something he has been openly and actively calling for.

See: Firing Comey.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(09-14-2017, 04:30 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I don't want to have to read through the whole thread, but the ones that can never say anything good about Trump: did they give him praise for this? Or did they find some other way of still bashing Trump?

Thanks.

Oh, as to my thoughts on this? I'd rather have the DACA program continue then give them amnesty, but that's all I got until I decide to read more into this.

You asked your question 3 posts too early.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Schumer: Trump and GOP agree to protect DACA w/o funding the Wall - TheLeonardLeap - 09-14-2017, 05:00 PM
Trump to cave on DACA? - StLucieBengal - 09-14-2017, 12:27 AM
RE: Trump to cave on DACA? - hollodero - 09-14-2017, 04:42 AM
RE: Trump to cave on DACA? - GMDino - 09-14-2017, 07:05 AM
RE: Trump to cave on DACA? - BmorePat87 - 09-14-2017, 08:42 AM
RE: Trump to cave on DACA? - BmorePat87 - 09-14-2017, 08:45 AM