Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Schumer: Trump and GOP agree to protect DACA w/o funding the Wall
(09-14-2017, 04:57 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Nice. I've never seen Trump say "most", either. But it's not like SJW's ever exaggerate for effect, amirite? 

Do you have any statistical data for how many conservatives are inbred? Because there's definitely statistical data that shows we're getting a lot of bad people jumping the border. I've seen it first hand. It's not all mom's with little children looking for a better life. There's a shit ton of drug dealers (and yes, rapists) hopping that cattle fence at night, too. But lets just bury our heads in the sand and pretend that doesn't happen. Think of the children, man! 

Well, he stated that SOME were good people.  Some is non-specific number, but but the tone of his statement, you can pretty safely assume that he meant 'most'. Also, the way that Americans use the word "some" is pretty much opposite of the word "most".

Also, I've seen inbreeding first hand.  I've been to Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama, and West Virginia (notice the redness of said states).  And since we're giving anecdotal evidence here, I'll just say that those people a'int right. Think of THOSE children, man!

EDIT: SOME of the people in the states that I mentioned are probably good people.  I don't want to paint them in a negative way.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Schumer: Trump and GOP agree to protect DACA w/o funding the Wall - Johnny Cupcakes - 09-14-2017, 05:17 PM
Trump to cave on DACA? - StLucieBengal - 09-14-2017, 12:27 AM
RE: Trump to cave on DACA? - hollodero - 09-14-2017, 04:42 AM
RE: Trump to cave on DACA? - GMDino - 09-14-2017, 07:05 AM
RE: Trump to cave on DACA? - BmorePat87 - 09-14-2017, 08:42 AM
RE: Trump to cave on DACA? - BmorePat87 - 09-14-2017, 08:45 AM