Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sure fire way to improve QB play this season
(08-12-2015, 12:45 PM)Nately120 Wrote: McCown came in for the Bears in 2013 and kept them in the playoff hunt before Cutler came back and botched it (not saying McCown is better than Cutler, but he DID keep them in the hunt) so when it comes to which guy can luck the guy into the playoffs I'd still say McCown is the better bet than Manziel at the moment.

People get pretty ageist when it comes to QBs, deciding to go with the young unknown over anyone over 30 who isn't a top 5 QB, because you know, young!  It's a classic case of bad decision-making based upon fear of missing out, or FOMO.  It's the reason women would rather be with some broke musician rather than a steady guy who brings home 35-65k per year.  I mean, you KNOW what the guy with the normal job is going to do, but this dude with the guitar could get signed by Phat Phish records any day now and then become a billionaire!  How stupid would you feel if you missed out on that?

SO there we have it.  Josh McCown is a middle-management systems analyst and Johnny Fartball is some druggie with an electric guitar and a demo tape that might explode and go to #1.  I know who I think is sexier!!!! Ninja

[Image: 128431568.jpg?v=1&g=fs1%7C0%7CPLB%7C31%7...%7C568&s=1]

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sure fire way to improve QB play this season - Wyche'sWarrior - 08-12-2015, 01:05 PM