Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seriously considering giving up.
(09-15-2017, 11:22 AM)PhilHos Wrote: For those that have been on these and the old forums knows I'm a generally optimistic kind of guy. I'm the guy that criticises those for claiming "game over" after a turnover in the 1st quarter.

With that said, I don't know if I can do it anymore. I went through the entire 90s decade as a Bengal fan and never gave up. But somehow, last season and what looks like this season will turn into, have just started kill me inside.

I don't live in the Cincinnati area so aside from nationally televised games, I have to go through some effort to get to watch them every week and I just don't know if I can do it if these last 2 games are indicative of how the season is going to go.

Maybe if ML is fired, I'll get optimisitc again, but if the new HC is just a promoted current Bengals coach, then I will definitely be done with this team.

I understand. Still, i have to always try to look at the optimistic side and this might actually get Marv fired...

0-2... historically terrible Offense... Zamp and PA fired... new HC, OC and OL coach...

We still have a talented roster Philhos and this could be just what the doctor ordered.

We were never going to win a playoff game with Marvin Lewis as our HC, wasn't going to happen.

We actually might have a chance if he is replaced with a dude that can actually coach.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Seriously considering giving up. - PhilHos - 09-15-2017, 11:22 AM
RE: Seriously considering giving up. - wcu - 09-15-2017, 11:39 AM
RE: Seriously considering giving up. - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-15-2017, 03:00 PM