Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fox Sports Host Tossed Off CNN After Saying He Believes In 'First Amendment And Boobs
(09-16-2017, 12:49 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I LOLed. It's funny because he isn't a Republican and even worked on Gore's campaign. The only point I remember him trying to make was that there was a double standard with who can be criticized on ESPN.

Was it disrespectful to the CNN host? Sure, it was a dumb thing to say. Sexualizing women in a political discussion on TV isn't necessary. As a guy watching it in private, I LOLed. It sounded like PnR.

I figured he was just trolling for the attention.  But it's always nice to point out a guy (democrat or republican) who think saying "boobs" is funny.

Also he's tweeting the pone numbers of people sending private messages now...so he'll probably have to answer for that too. 

I'm sure the same crowd who railed against CNN for saying they wouldn't expose the reddit guy that made the gif the POTUS shared will complain about him doing it too.

Any time now...  Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fox Sports Host Tossed Off CNN After Saying He Believes In 'First Amendment And Boobs - GMDino - 09-16-2017, 12:57 PM