Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fox Sports Host Tossed Off CNN After Saying He Believes In 'First Amendment And Boobs
(09-16-2017, 01:55 PM)GMDino Wrote: Yeah, why ask for respect as a woman when some troll wants to talk about boobs to you, right?

'Cause like abs and boobs are the same as knees and vaginas....parts are parts.  Right?

Why not ask for respect as a PERSON? Or maybe as a newscaster? But no, she falls back on it her being a woman twice in quick order. The people who cry and whine about treating everyone equally are the first people who fall back on gender as protection.  If the news group was doing an exclusive breaking piece on breast implants that cure breast cancer, and the producer said "sorry lady, but you're a female, so I am giving this job to Joe because he's a man" do you think she'd be "thank God, because I am a female newscaster" or do you think she'd be screaming about equality and treating her like any guy? Equality only when it's convenient, treat me special when it's not, is the battle cry.

Yes, abs were admittedly an imperfect comparison. Maybe pecs? There are women who fought for the right to walk around topless because men could. It's not like boobs could be compared to a penis, so I was scuffling around a bit there for a better comparison.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fox Sports Host Tossed Off CNN After Saying He Believes In 'First Amendment And Boobs - TheLeonardLeap - 09-16-2017, 02:30 PM