Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Declines to Release List of His Visitors at Mar-a-Lago
(09-16-2017, 02:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Okey Doke, I see I have been straightened out. What the President does at a Private resort should be public. Seems I remember Obama fighting making the visitor logs public at the White House. I can only imagine the uproar from liberal groups.

I have no problem if every visitor POTUS has is public knowledge; it just seemed ironic that a liberal group was pushing for this. Of course this is not the first thing that I have found ironic that others have not. I find it also surprising the folks on here that agree with my stance.

Are they a distinct liberal group? I only came across Richard Painter, who I figured was more of a conservative.

Be that as it may - one difference between Obama and Trump is that the latter is way more suspicious of having public life as POTUS and private life as businessman and dealmaker mixed up. That is hard to argue against, I suppose a Court saw it similarly. Neglecting a court order raises even more suspicion and certainly can't be the preferred way to go.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Declines to Release List of His Visitors at Mar-a-Lago - hollodero - 09-16-2017, 03:54 PM