Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Schumer: Trump and GOP agree to protect DACA w/o funding the Wall
(09-17-2017, 09:32 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It's pointless to go into details on this topic with you, it's quite obvious you have idea what is going on when it comes to immigration.    I have asked you to educate yourself in the past and even posted where to go for this information but you fail to even attempt to get educated.    You just fall back on the lazy........  we should be compassionate, so everyone feels bad over something that really they shouldn't.   It's an easy fix for illegals to get right..... they just have to want to do it.      

That sympathy would go away if anyone just looked at what was needed to be done.

Again, I have shared what is required for DACA repeatedly.  It has been ignored in favor of "we didn't don that, so no one else should".

It has been suggested that DACA is just a "free ticket" despite all the information about the conditions and the payments.

I'll freely admit I do not know the intimate details of the ins and outs of bringing someone to to this country and marrying them.  I do know that the arguments made against DACA in this thread have all ignored what DACA really is in place of emotionally based arguments based on a single personal experience.  With maybe a hint of xenophobia.

Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Schumer: Trump and GOP agree to protect DACA w/o funding the Wall - GMDino - 09-17-2017, 09:40 PM
Trump to cave on DACA? - StLucieBengal - 09-14-2017, 12:27 AM
RE: Trump to cave on DACA? - hollodero - 09-14-2017, 04:42 AM
RE: Trump to cave on DACA? - GMDino - 09-14-2017, 07:05 AM
RE: Trump to cave on DACA? - BmorePat87 - 09-14-2017, 08:42 AM
RE: Trump to cave on DACA? - BmorePat87 - 09-14-2017, 08:45 AM