Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Schumer: Trump and GOP agree to protect DACA w/o funding the Wall
(09-17-2017, 10:05 PM)GMDino Wrote: No insult intended.  It was your wife that had to go through the immigration process. correct?  That was the example you used.

I do not know the intricacies of that process.  I do know that DACA is a *different* process for people in a different situation.  And that the rules and requiremnts for that are being willfully ignored.

And I said "maybe" a hint of xenophobia.  Maybe.

Rock On

Oh you intended an insult. At least have the courage to at least admit what you did.

DACA is unlawful. You keep going back to that as if it's a lawful thing. That's where you lose the plot.

The process for coming here is pretty simple based on your situation. Depends on your needs.

Illegals can apply and start the paperwork here and hope they don't get caught in the meantime and then go back when their interview is set. They ask you on all paperwork if you have violated any immigration laws and if you lie you will be denied when they find out. Telling the truth isn't an automatic rejection. It's based off your entire case.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Schumer: Trump and GOP agree to protect DACA w/o funding the Wall - StLucieBengal - 09-17-2017, 11:18 PM
Trump to cave on DACA? - StLucieBengal - 09-14-2017, 12:27 AM
RE: Trump to cave on DACA? - hollodero - 09-14-2017, 04:42 AM
RE: Trump to cave on DACA? - GMDino - 09-14-2017, 07:05 AM
RE: Trump to cave on DACA? - BmorePat87 - 09-14-2017, 08:42 AM
RE: Trump to cave on DACA? - BmorePat87 - 09-14-2017, 08:45 AM