Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attorney: 'Busty' teen kicked out of class for wearing this outfit
(09-19-2017, 12:36 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: If I told you to do one thing, is it the same as me telling you do do three things?  In which of those two scenarios am I exerting more control of your choices: telling you to do one thing or telling you to do three things?  In which scenario do you have fewer choices; when I tell you to do one thing or when I tell you to do three things?

The more I dictate to you the less choice you have. In general, Libertarians support more choices and less dictation, not vice versa. But, that's part of his schtick.

Well you are actually telling me to do two things.  Go to school, and where to go.  If the where to go is an all boys school, you haven't told me to do a third thing.  Of course I can bypass all but the go to school by choosing a private school, but I do have to pay for that.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Attorney: 'Busty' teen kicked out of class for wearing this outfit - michaelsean - 09-19-2017, 12:39 PM