Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heavily Taxed Norway, Has $1t Fund
(09-20-2017, 02:29 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote:   
I always assumed that Norway was a colder climate country, based on its geography, but I never really realized just how far north it was until I just looked it up.  The longitude difference between the capital; Oslo (59d N), and Cincinnati (39d N) is the same as the difference between Cincinnati and Mexico City (19d N), so you're right....they don't get a ton of sun in the winter.  **** some perpetual darkness.

The weather is also pretty mild year round where most of the population is (south and western coast) due to the gulf stream and warming air currents.  They'll get summer 80s and don't usually drop below the teens in the winter.

As far as banging drunk servant girls....I can't really google that part while I'm at work.

Yeah they are way the hell up there, but I would have thought it got colder.  

Norway would have been awesome before Haakon and Olav Tryggwhatever started changing it to Christianity and ruined all the fun.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Heavily Taxed Norway, Has $1t Fund - michaelsean - 09-20-2017, 05:11 PM