Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marv to players: the next job lost could be yours...
What a joke this guy is . Marvin is finally demanding discipline and accountability in year 15 ? because he's worried about his job for once in his career. He is mad that his players got one of his buddies and coaches for life fired. If the players didn't speak up Marvin would have probably never fired Kenny even if we didn't score a touchdown all season. He would just stand on the sidelines clueless all year clapping widely with the team down 3 scores and continue his conservative coaching style, punting at midfield down 3 scores and would continue his horrific clock management blunders. This guy has never won a big game in his career and has always underachived. I have zero faith in him and I think the players are finally exposing him for the fraud he is. This coaching staff can't handle us calling them out. I wonder if Alexander still thinks fans " have a witch hunt " out for his boy Bodine.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marv to players: the next job lost could be yours... - lone bengal - 09-21-2017, 11:08 AM