Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If the Bengals win on Sunday...
(09-21-2017, 11:16 AM)mroudfly Wrote: ...and then go into Cleveland and knock them off as well next week, do we make the playoffs?

2-2 going into week 5 home game against the struggling Bills.

*Note this is VERY theoretical as I feel like the world is collapsing around the Bengals at the moment, however, if they can get some momentum on Offense, I think the Defense will be at a minimum a top 10 defense in the league.

Prior to game 1, I fully expected the Bengals to win at least 9-10 games and make the playoffs. I looked at last year and thought, with a better kicker and a slight improvment to our OL, we could win the games that we lost last year. Had I known that not only was our OL WORSE than last year, but so was our QB, I would never have made that prediction (the good news is it looks like we might actually have a decent kicker this year).

With that said, our problems so far this season seem to mainly reside on the offensive side of the ball. If we can turn the offense around, I could see us making the playoffs, yet again. The questoin is: do we want to? I say that only in the sense that making th eplayoffs might mean Marvin keeping his job.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
If the Bengals win on Sunday... - mroudfly - 09-21-2017, 11:16 AM
RE: If the Bengals win on Sunday... - PhilHos - 09-21-2017, 01:04 PM
RE: If the Bengals win on Sunday... - jj22 - 09-21-2017, 09:36 PM