Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marv to players: the next job lost could be yours...
(09-21-2017, 10:30 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Stopped reading at this line:

"Much of the NFL" is stupid if they think this is the case. The main "culprit" was Zampese, followed closely by the offensive line and, THEN Dalton's bad play would be right there at third. I don't see how anyone thta watches football can't see that.

Spot on, brother. Zampese was a shit OC and we quite possibly have the worst OLine in the NFL. Regardless of whatever BS people want to try and throw out there, Dalton's career speaks so much louder than these 2 games. While not great, he did improve on his first game. I expect to see him take another step forward against Green Bay.

Another culprit is his weapons. Besides Green, I think people are mistaken about the talent on this team. Yes, we have good weapons, but they're not top of the league. I believe Dalton has helped to make his weapons look better (besides Green) because he had time to do so. Now that the line is putrid, he has not been elevating everyone else.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marv to players: the next job lost could be yours... - muskiesfan - 09-21-2017, 01:27 PM