Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodell calls Trump's comments "divisive"
(09-23-2017, 07:51 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Trump only says these kinds of things to appease his base....and his base eats it the **** up. Simple people get amped about it, because these are the kind of things that he does to "make America great again". Nothing actually presidential, just a bunch of jabs at people that the right already has a problem with.

I actually agree that he says stuff like this to rally support from his base.

I just found it pathetic that ol' Rog is so fearful of backlash from the left that he called Trump's comment "divisive" when his players kneeling and throwing up black power signs is what's causing all of this talk in the first place. And none of the talk is productive. It's just causing people to hate each other.

Can anyone tell me how all these protests are making the US better? It seems to me that all the division came from BLM and the protests, and is now conveniently being blamed on Trump. This stuff was just as bad when Obama was still in office.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Goodell calls Trump's comments "divisive" - Shake n Blake - 09-23-2017, 08:28 PM