Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodell calls Trump's comments "divisive"
(09-23-2017, 08:28 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I actually agree that he says stuff like this to rally support from his base.

I just found it pathetic that ol' Rog is so fearful of backlash from the left that he called Trump's comment "divisive" when his players kneeling and throwing up black power signs is what's causing all of this talk in the first place. And none of the talk is productive. It's just causing people to hate each other.

Can anyone tell me how all these protests are making the US better? It seems to me that all the division came from BLM and the protests, and is now conveniently being blamed on Trump. This stuff was just as bad when Obama was still in office.
I can't explain how these protests are making America better. They aren't making it worse either. Not everything has to be argument. If people don't like what they're saying they should do themselves a favor and move on. Colin Kaepernick, Michael Bennett, and Marshawn Lynch aren't really that important. I wish I had enough leisure time that I could worry about what they think about issues, or how they express it. Can they entertain me for a few hours or score some points for my fantasy team? That's all I care about.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021

Messages In This Thread
RE: Goodell calls Trump's comments "divisive" - jason - 09-23-2017, 11:34 PM