Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bengals Are 0-3 Venting Thread
(09-27-2017, 02:13 PM)ochocincos Wrote: You mean OT/QB?

I thought i wrote T for Tackle lol, thanks for catching that Ocho.

(09-27-2017, 02:15 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I'm afraid that the DC job would go to Coyle if Guenther is promoted to HC. We've seen what Coyle can (or more accurately cannot) do when DC with Miami.

That is definately the concern, like i said i would rather we went outside the organization.

Just seems Guenther is the most likely right now.

(09-27-2017, 02:26 PM)PhilHos Wrote: It's the only way we could still be fans of the team after the 90s.

I like Guenther, but I don't want anyone that's currently on the coachinig staff to STILL be on the coaching staff next season. I want a fresh sweep. Get rid of all coaches. Hire a new HC and task him with hiring all new coaches. Let him re-hire some, MAYE, if they're on the younger side, but all new coaches otherwise.

No, RB. Mellow

I still want Simmons, Urban and Guenther around but i getcha Philhos and would be for that over having to have Coyle
be DC if Guenther becomes HC. Would be best for a new HC to pick all his own for sure.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Bengals Are 0-3 Venting Thread - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-27-2017, 04:41 PM