Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does The Media Falsely Portray Trump?
(09-27-2017, 11:55 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: And yet people were booing them kneeling and cheering when he said it?

There's been such anI uproar about it, but they disagree with him speaking about it?

Like I said, the media chooses which side they want you hear and develop the narrative that best gets them ratings.
Exactly what I'm saying.

He's calling people SOBs for trashing the country he swore to defend.

And he's not trying to start WWWIII but rather just giving America a backbone and not letting a maniac act a fool and push us around. Would you rather he "be diplomatic" and wait for North Korea to start nuking us and other countries?

If 36% of the country supports Trump and 56% think he is unfit to be president, then it's no surprise some people boo at a football game while the majority of the country understand the inappropriateness of Trump's behavior.  The media who report that are not "choosing sides" to get ratings.  And if ratings is what their after, why would they bother to choose sides?  They would pander to the majority.

Trump is calling people SOBs for exercising the free speech guaranteed in the Constitution he swore to defend. And he wants them fired.

I would rather be "diplomatic" than provoke a nuclear war.  Is the maniac fool pushing us around the one whose country is strangling in US-led sanctions?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does The Media Falsely Portray Trump? - Dill - 09-28-2017, 03:11 AM