Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
California Passes SB 277 Forcing All Children To Get Vaccinated
(05-20-2015, 09:40 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I think this type stuff is a result of the gov insuring student loans.  I think its a trap and loads up people with debt which puts us all behind the 8 ball.   Graduating with lifelong debt has hampered lives.   Versus us having to work and pay as we went.

Eh I don't think so. Look at the cost of college through the years. After the 70-80s, it goes into overdrive. Like the cost of most things.

Just a personal story, which doesn't mean much. My mom went to college and took out student loans. She also worked full time. The job money paid for her college expenses, she banked the loan money in a sayings account and drew more interest than what she eventually owed as the interest on the loan didn't kick in until.after school. On the flipside, I worked and went to school off and on as I could afford it over six years. I took out two students loans, took more than a year to pay off.

The government making assistance available isn't the reason the price of goods and services is significantly hgher than it was a few decades ago.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: California Passes SB 277 Forcing All Children To Get Vaccinated - Benton - 05-20-2015, 09:55 AM