Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ben Carson: It was OK for me to do research on aborted fetuses
(08-14-2015, 07:05 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: He supplied tumors for a study 25 years ago and that was the extent of his involvement.   Pro abortionists are grasping at straws.  How hypocritical is the left?  They scream that the right is racist yet they revere a racist (Margaret Sanger).  Hillary Clinton has said she greatly admires Sanger.  

He supplied those tumors knowing they would be histologically compared to fetal brain tissue so they could test the hypothesis colloid cyst develop from the embryonic paraphysis. There is 0% chance he didn't know fetal tissue was used before his name was added to the list of authors.

He previously stated fetal tissue isn't necessary for research knowing he had participated in research which required fetal tissue thus making him a liar and a hypocrite.  Now he is playing the "I don't want to bore you" with the details because the details are incriminating.

The only mention I have made of Sanger is in response to your excuses. I've assumed everything you wrote is true. None of what you claimed makes Ben Carson less of a liar and a hypocrite.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ben Carson: It was OK for me to do research on aborted fetuses - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 08-14-2015, 07:28 PM