Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deadliest Mass Shooting in US History: 50 dead in Las Vegas
(10-02-2017, 04:52 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Maybe its just me, but im honestly shocked that this kind of stuff doesnt happen more often. Its so easy for someone to run up into a crowd with some kind of weapon and kill a bunch of people.

I was under the impression that mass-shootings were pretty common in this country.

(10-02-2017, 05:04 PM)Benton Wrote: I was talking to a co-worker who was saying we should just outlaw anything that's not a handgun, but along the same lines, if you wanted to injure or harm lots of people, you could make a portable bomb in a black suitcase, roll it into public area (hotel, mall, parking lot of tailgaters) and have it go off. Or a Timothy McVeigh-esque van parked near somewhere populated.

As weird as this will sound, I'd say bombs lack the "hands-on" satisfaction that shooters get from gunning people down.  Yeah, this is sick stuff, but there are psychological connections between murder and the manner of the murder.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Deadliest Mass Shooting in US History: 50 dead in Las Vegas - Nately120 - 10-02-2017, 05:19 PM