Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deadliest Mass Shooting in US History: 50 dead in Las Vegas
(10-03-2017, 12:25 PM)michaelsean Wrote: But things like "Oh my God he had 10 guns."  You can only use one at a time. I guess you could argue that if he has another one handy he could save three seconds reloading.  It's going to come down to mental illness and how we deal with it.

Yeah, this one is pure sensationalism.  One gun is as deadly as twenty, unless you're an Indian god and can use multiple firearms at once. 

Quote:This particular one, so far, is an enigma.  People with psychoses usually start showing it by twenty, and certainly by forty, and here this guy is in his sixties, and nobody can recall him having any sort of issues.  

I don't buy Isis claiming responsibility, but there has to be a reason for such an old dude to carry out this kind of attack.  It just flies in the face of every metric law enforcement uses to predict someone capable of this kind of horrific crime.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Deadliest Mass Shooting in US History: 50 dead in Las Vegas - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 10-03-2017, 12:29 PM