Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
California Passes SB 277 Forcing All Children To Get Vaccinated
(05-20-2015, 09:50 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I think it is a combination of that and the ever widening wage gap and the shrinking middle class.  It is not hard to see that the working class has been on the short end of the stick when it comes to wages vs inflation over the last 30 years, as well that monetary value has shifted up.  Couple this with school loans and you have some of what is causing what we see today.

This is for RG's post as well. I know it's not the only thing.... It's just one example . As far as wage gap.... What jobs are your speaking of? What are we calling "working class" jobs? Certainly we can't count intro level jobs as "working class"

For me I can say that I make much more than I made as a teacher... But any sales/investing job is like that

Would be curious if we could lay out "working claas" jobs and then maybe delve further into those.

And RG ... Did you choose to make less by going to work where your working instead of more lucrative options? It's reasonable to take less for the added security.

Messages In This Thread
RE: California Passes SB 277 Forcing All Children To Get Vaccinated - StLucieBengal - 05-20-2015, 11:29 AM