Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
California Passes SB 277 Forcing All Children To Get Vaccinated
(05-20-2015, 11:37 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: It could be argued that I am currently choosing to make less with where I am, but the wage gaps even here are evident. Our salaries are all public record, so it's easy to look at the disparity that exists.

But, at 25 I was working for Rosetta Stone as a Tax Accountant, I had been bumped up from Jr. Tax Accountant, the entry level position. There was one person between myself and the CFO on the corporate chain. The person one rung up made about $20k more than me, which was understandable. The CFO made 5 times his salary, however, and the CEO made twice that.

The wage cap in the corporate world is tremendous, and you can find all sorts of articles about it. It's clear evidence of the destruction of the middle class, if not the cause of it.

So your ok with the salary of the CFO? But not the CEO? The CEO is a tough job to get and is easily replaceable since job security is based on production.

Not everyone can make what CEO's make and they can't make what a jr accountant make.... Because no one would accept the responsibility and pressure associated with that job.

It has more to do with qualifications. If your a CEO your not in a secure position... Most of they "middle class" jobs are slotted dollar amounts usually by unions which stifle earning power for the best workers to help the worst workers .

Messages In This Thread
RE: California Passes SB 277 Forcing All Children To Get Vaccinated - StLucieBengal - 05-20-2015, 12:39 PM