Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guenther..do we lose him this off season?
(10-11-2017, 01:46 AM)Go Cards Wrote: For the record I do not hate Marvin and am thankful to him for turning this franchise around from the joke it was becoming. He has not been perfect but has had some exciting teams.

Has been a fun ride except playoff wins.

Just think it is becoming stagnant and time for a change.

Hope he goes into a FO job actually

Agree with pretty much everything you have been saying in this thread.   I think Guenther would be a good HC, I'm intrigued by Lazor - but we'll have to see.   I am fine with changing to an offensive minded coach, but I hate to lose Guenther.  He may be safe for another year, but if Lewis is gone (I don't think he will be) I wouldn't want to take a chance on losing him.   I truly believe Guenther's worst moves have been a strong arm from Marvin.

And as much as I love Lewis and appreciate all he's done for this franchise,  It think we need a change.  And I'd be concerned about him controlling the HC from the front office spot.

If Guenther is the guy I think he runs a more open ship - truly open to feedback from other coaches and player, and willing to trust whoever he appoints as the OC.   I think he might continue to have a strong hand in the defensive game plans at least.  He just seems like a smart and creative guy.

I'd hate to lose him.  Of all the guys we've lost the three guys I wish we'd had as a head coach were Zimmer and Joseph - all defensive guys.  And I'd hate to lose Guenther.

I agree that I would not want Hue.   Love the guy, but I'm not sold on him.   I thought he was too cute with his offensive scheme and I think it hurt us.   I think we finally have the OC we have been looking for.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guenther..do we lose him this off season? - 3wt - 10-11-2017, 12:27 PM