Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guenther..do we lose him this off season?
(10-11-2017, 12:40 PM)Sled21 Wrote: There were those here who said Paulie could never bring this defense to the level Zimmer had them at, and he has. You never know until you know..... I think he will get a shot somewhere, I would be fine with it being here. Not sure who the successor to DC is though.... if you listened to Hue's press conference yesterday, he said he had all the faith in the world with Kizer, and was behind him 100%. Today they announce Kizer is benched. No thanks to Mr. Jackson coming here....

That's what he's supposed to say lol what you want him to say? The FO handcuffed me with a pathetic roster. We picked the last somewhat capable QB in the draft cause he was all that was left and we needed the arm. He was supposed to be raw and need time to learn but he's the best of a bad situation. He wouldn't be starting on any other team in the league. Even his college coach said he needed more time to mature 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guenther..do we lose him this off season? - leonardfan40 - 10-11-2017, 01:18 PM